Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 1: Arrival

Go down 
+5
Acruxis
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Freelancer Sota
Pigloo
Ish'in
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

XP : 60786
Love : 5

Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:12 pm

This must be a dream...

Growing up all I had was my mom. My dad was never really around, he was always busy with work and he lived thousands of miles away. I didn't have any friends because I smaller than everyone else, slower and weaker. But... it didn't seem to bother me that much because I had my mom with me. Before she died she told me.... "Eishi..."

"Hey! What are you doing!?" I yelled at the catman who dragged me out of the cell. They separated us into two groups. I really thought that they would chop us up with their swords and slow roast us under a fire, but they didn't. They just made us stand in one place like we were supposed to wait for something.

The other people were being noisy so I couldn't really make out what the catwoman was saying to the other group. What happened next shocked Eishi and would haunt him for life.

Soon it was my turn to be executed. I couldn't really do anything else but cry as the catmen picked me up and tossed me to the floor like trash. A woman with red colored hair was my executioner. I saw the knife they gave her, I saw her pick it up and I saw her aim it at me. I was afraid, I was so very afraid. The woman said she was sorry, I was afraid but I understood why she had to do it. Because like me, she was afraid too.

Right before the woman was about to kill me I looked up at her, with my eyes still drenched in tears, and said to her what my mom told me before she died...

"Don't be afraid."

Then I felt the hot blade driving into my chest. The pain was momentary, I felt it go through my heart. My vision was blurry and was darkening as if a black curtain was being pulled down in front of my eyes. I couldn't feel anything else, my face was numb everything was numb, I can't fell anything but the cold. I felt my life slipping out of me. I didn't feel anything when my face hit the ground. I was dead... for like 20 seconds.

((OOC: I don't want to die so I leave my fate up to the big guy))
Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

XP : 16706
Love : 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:24 am

Maria saw the kid hit the floor and decided to make a choice. Hopefully it wouldn't cost her the free ride. "Alright, hold up!" Maria shouted while stepping forward. She walked over to Eishi and checked his pulse. Good he was still alive. She made direct eye contact with Meera. "You don't want this one right? The fighter proved their willingness to kill as well," Maria pointed to the redhead who held the knife, "So she's proved herself and this one is useless to you. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to take him. I think he'd make a great errand boy for me. If you don't have any complaints that is. I also promise this will be the LAST time I interrupt." Maria smiled at Meera and continued making eye contact the whole time. She wanted Meera to know she wasn't backing down from this one. He was far too interesting to let die like this.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

XP : (-)
Love : 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:56 am

The boy was still alive? Meera thought. Normally when people get stabbed in the heart, they die pretty quickly. This proved to be a troubling predicament, the slave needed to learn an important lesson by killing someone and it appears that the boy is not dead, which can only mean that the slave failed. Meera gives J'asha a different look and nods slightly.

J'asha takes the knife from Yui and then throws her aside with a strong forearm swipe, in a manner that was disrespectful. J'asha picked up the boy Eishi and aimed the knife at the boy's throat. Meera then commanded J'asha to hold. Knowing how much Maria wanted this, Meera used the situation to her advantage.

"Tell me Maria why the sudden interest in this human child? If I let him live, you'll have to something for me."

"I want you to Fight in the Pits under my Stable. Do this and I'll let the boy live."

J'asha help the boy up while blood seeped out from the hole in his chest. Pretty soon Eishi would bleed to death, so Maria had to make a decision quickly.

Meanwhile at M'hrr streets.

The Nyanqin saw the human Svendas walking around like a tourist. The guy had been to M'hrr quite a few times but the people never truly liked him. They gave him the look of disgust as he walked up and down the streets of M'hrr. Two Nyanqin males passed by Svendas and made a comment saying, "Oh look.. Another human.. Such pests.."
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:26 am

"Done." There wasn't even a moment of hesitation before Maria answered. "Now, hand the boy to me and you'll have a deal." Maria got up and walked right up to J'asha, arms extended, obviously waiting for the boy to be handed over. "As for why I'm interested, let's just say that I have my reasons and leave it at that." She hated that Meera was manipulating her like this, but she would make due. Maria gave a quick friendly glance at the redhead that was shoved aside before looking back at J'asha, "Well? I don't have all day and neither does the boy."

Last edited by Lufia_WhiteWolf on Sun May 10, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:52 am

Meera signaled J'asha to let go of Eishi. J'asha dropped the boy into Maria's arms and walked towards Yui and tossed her inside the separate cell where William is. A bowl of porridge was offered to Yui from the small window on the wall. J'asha returned to the cell and pulled out the last remaining human, Sylvan and dragged him to the center of the grounds. Another guard offers up a thin and shady man to Sylvan. The man to be sacrificed looked like a creepy middle aged man, the man was so weak from dehydration and starvation that he couldn't stand erect.

Meera signaled Maria to get out of the stables. J'asha threw a knife on the ground at the side of Sylvan's feet.
Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:02 am

Maria nodded and complied. She carried the boy out with her and tended to his injury. He was too young to die just yet. He could still be of use, after all, traveling alone isn't too much fun. She made sure that he would be okay before returning her attention to what was going on. She hadn't planned on making a commotion like she did, but what was done was done.
Back to top Go down
Zephyros
Role Players
Role Players
Zephyros

XP : 58721
Love : 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:14 am

Yui couldn't believe what she had done, experiencing an overwhelming level of grief as the boy fell to the ground and laid there. She watched the blood begin to pool, her hands shaking as she started to space out. She barely noticed Maria approaching the boy as her vision seemed to zoom in on the kid, just laying there, she was having trouble focusing on much of anything else.

She could feel her heart sinking as she swallowed hard, trying to hold back the sudden urge to vomit. She had just killed an unarmed child to save herself, she thought. She tried to rationalize it in her mind, trying to convince herself that the boy never would have survived otherwise, but she doubted herself.

She was so lost in thought that not even J'asha taking the knife away registered in her mind. It took her being thrown aside for her to come back to reality, her vision focusing mostly onto the boy as he was helped up. The realization that the boy was still alive only made her feel worse, tears beginning to form in the corners of her eyes as she realized that she failed even at saving the kid. She had attacked a helpless child, a child that didn't even bother to fight back. She tried to kill that child, no matter the reasoning she had, she was now a monster in her own eyes.

She was burying herself in a load of self-doubt, starting to doubt every decision she was considering making and dubbing everything she could think of as the actions of a monster. In the brief moment that it took for Maria to approach J'asha, in the short time that it took for her to see that friendly little glance, Yui lost herself. She got to her knees with a wild look in her eyes, anyone could tell that the lights were out in her head.

Her face twisted and warped as it struggled between the sadness and the anger, her vocal cords straining as she tried to scream as hard as she could at the two and slammed her blood covered hands down on the ground next to her. She tried her damnedest to scream and scream, but no sound came out. All she managed to accomplish in her brief moment of rage was a scary look, some thumping on the ground and the attaining of a sore throat.

She completely shut down after that, her eyes slowly shifting to the ground and simply staring at it as she sat there, on her knees in the dirt. She reclaimed herself after a few moments and, in one move, pointed to J'asha with a cocky smirk on her face and flipped him the bird. "I'm going to kill you one day, you stupid cat." She thought to herself as she sat there, waiting for whatever would happen next. If he were to try to kill her, she would be ready.

Last edited by Zephyros on Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color adjust for better reading~)
Back to top Go down
Freelancer Sota
Moderators
Moderators
Freelancer Sota

Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:05 pm

William sat there staring at the bowl of porridge.  Part of him was suspicious if the meal, another part rationalized he needed to eat.  But he saw no reason for them to poison him,  so he took a spoonful and was just about to eat when a second person was brought in.  He recognized her as the girl who made the ruckus in the cage.  And once again she was flipping off and threatining the lt of these catpeople.  He sat there spoon in hand watching to see what happened next.

"She may have potential...if she survives that is"  William thought as he assessed the situation.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Role Players
Role Players
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:24 pm

So far Svendas's stroll around was relatively peaceful without incident.  Despite having forgotten what he was originally in town to begin with; Svendas pressed on with hoping what he needed to get would come back to him.  The streets were busy and maneuvering around was becoming a bit of a challenge.  As far as anyone is concerned he was the only non nyan individual insight which makes him stand out even more than usual.  

While moving around the crowds, Svendas went past two male Nyanqin and briefly heard them saying 

Quote :
"Oh look.. Another human.. Such pests.."

Svendas briefly stopped in his tracks once again and turned his head towards the Nyanqin and stared at them but said nothing in order to not start up an incident.  After looking at the passing Nyanqin, Svendas looked at the other Nyanqin near him and each had the look of hate in them.  This was puzzling to him as for as long as he has been M'hrr, he's never seen this type of behavior.  

To himself, "Hmmm....I wonder what's going on? I have never seen this before.  I wonder if THIS is the true nature of the Nyanqin"

Still at a loss of this new behavior for him, Svendas now realizes that he should probably not remain in the town for much longer as it would most likely end with a possible confrontation with unfriendly and shady characters.  For now he presses on while remaining vigilante to his surroundings...
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:03 pm

M'hrr Streets

An old Nyanqin, living on the streets, saw Svendas walking around the town and it reminded him of a memory that happened 60 years ago. When he was still a young Nyanqin cub, he saw this very same man in this town. This man was a half breed, half man half Alfeir kind, and it was because of this that he hadn't aged much through the years.

"I know who you are." The old Nyanqin said to Svendas as he passed by him.

An opportunistic Nyanqin merchant saw Svendas and saw him as way to make some money. He approached Svendas and dangled jewels and rings in front of Svendas' face. "May I interest you in POWERFUL MAGIC accessories? It's cheap-cheap!"
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
Role Players
Role Players
Acruxis

XP : 42458

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:09 am

Blur and Fast forward together. Under the same time and premise. He still wasn't dried up fully, but he wore the rags like he was on auto-pilot. It felt so surreal, them being in another world. It wasn't a prank by some TV station, they really were in a different world. At least that's what he heard from the people talking, sobbing and some others were just mumbling. Probably lost it.

Sylvan looked at his hand and then balled it into a fist, clenching tightly before slowly loosening it up and making his hand open slowly. It was real, he wasn't dreaming. He was supposed to be dead but here he is. Alive, in one piece.

If there ever was a God, He was playing with him--them. They could've died then and there in that plane crash instantaneously but now they're here. Sold off as cattle and even paraded naked around the town they were in earlier, like some kind of livestock. Someone was just killed earlier and the other one sold. It was downright humiliating and vexing. Which was an understatement to say at the least. Now they're like cattle, just waiting for the time to be slaughtered, painfully. Will he be eaten? bitten or torn to pieces as he screamed?

Sylvan's jaw's clenched, his teeth grit. He was angry, frustrated at his powerlessness. He wanted to fight the cats, but how? Even if he did get people to join him, can he bear in his consciousness their possible deaths? The Cats outnumber them and their bodies are much more stronger. They'll die in vain.

So do I just give up then? Roll over for them and just wait for the time I die?

Lost in thought they were then gathered and then separated, the others dragged away into a different room. He and some others tried to resist but they were prodded with weapons, limiting their ability to move or fight back. He listened to Meera's announcement about them being asked to murder each other. Sylvan raised an eyebrow regarding her testament, unbelieving of her words. Until he saw it for himself. Death.

They were both killed. One was beheaded, the other stabbed in the face. It looked so gross. that Sylvan took a step back and his back lurched coughed, He pushed away the crowd and threw up on a corner.

"Fuck…Fuck..Fuck…This is real."

His back heaved and his mouth kept open as he took deep breaths as he tried to calm himself. His hands shook uncontrollably while it was hard pressed on his knees as he used it for balance.

"It could've been me…If I wasn't into snow boarding…I could've been…"

Dead.

Sylvan straightened up his back as he stood up and stared upwards. There was no escape, no light in this dark place. His eyes simply stared upwards gone. Unaware that William had stabbed a woman mercilessly. He took breaths, long ones and then short ones. He was then grabbed by the arm and forced back into the crowd, Sylvan would stumble around people and then saw Yui slowly walking up to Eishi to kill him.

And he heard words, words he thought he'd never hear from a child to a murderer.

"Don't be afraid" the child said.

Sylvan's eyes widened in horror as he tried to reach out to the child though far. The Image and words of that moment would never leave him, It would haunt him forever. His hand reaching out, unable to reach, to do something.

"Don't do it!" He shouted vehemently, but alas his words fell into deaf ears as it drowned out along the shouting of the people and their defiant cries.

Blood spurted out the child's chest. And there was this sense of dread like a bucket of cold water was splashed unto him and it was heavy.

He would fade out of his mind for a minute. Barely understanding, the words the imagery, of what was happening. He was only snapped out of his trance when he heard the word "He's alive".

Sylvan looked onward and found the child alive, his mouth agape, worry and a sense of relief came over him…only for a moment however as he would be dragged out next, given the same knife that has been used to kill people, and then forced to kill the person in front of him.

He shook with fear, uncertainty, anger and anxiety for a few seconds. Thinking of all the consequences, what he needs to do to survive and the means how to, it drove him mad, desperate and confused. He raised his hand high and then-

"AAAHHHHHH!!!!" He then would shout out of nowhere and throw the knife towards the middle of the floor, between him and the dehydrated man.

"I can't do it.." he whispered angrily. "I can't do it like this..."

"If I'm gonna kill you…then It must be in self defense. I can't kill you unarmed like this…" Sylvan stood straight, defiant even though he was unsure with the words he was saying or with the actions he was taking right now.

He wasn't sure where it would take him, but at least he knew he would stick with that decision, but he had to--in this crazy world where nothing seems to make sense, or that they have no say in.

"If I die by your hand then it's okay…because it was all left to chance." Sylvan clenched his fist tightly as he looked at the small knight on the cold pavement. "However, if you die, then it was by self-defense. I did it to survive, I gave both of us a choice.."

Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:51 am

Meera's Stables

Meera did no like Sylvan's defiance. From all of the candidates, he showed the most potential. Meera was determined to teach Sylvan the value of take a life. So she signaled J'asha to stay his hand and let things play out. 

"Only one of you walks away alive."

Hearing those words the skinny man quickly took a dive at the knife. He took it out from the ground and attacked Sylvan, his eyes filled with fear and desperation. Before all this, the skinny man was a teacher at a public school. All his life he spent educating kids who showed him little to no appreciation or respect. He was on his way to England for a job opportunity, that not only pays better but also promises a good teacher-student relationship, the kind career he had always wanted. Dying in an alien world surrounded by cat-like people was never in his mind. The only way he could ever have a chance at pursuing his dreams was to stay alive, and in order to do that, he had to take this knife and kill the person in front of him.

[ATTACKING SYLVAN]

Stab Attempt aimed at Sylvan's face
Damage is instant death of Sylvan, or survive with a hole on Sylvan's face
Counter Attack  Allowed
Dodge for no cost Allowed
//Rolling Dice...//
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:51 am

The member 'Ish'in' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Physical (P)' :
Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 FACEDICEATTACK_zpsf9a3d533
Result :
Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 Pcrit
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
Role Players
Role Players
Acruxis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:50 am

Two men walk into a bar.

How many times has it been since that tale has been retold again and again ever since time immemorial?

The Two men fight, and of course only one comes out alive.

One man is Death, the other one was Life.

As If the woman-cat's words were like the sound of a gong to signify the start of this bloody affair, the earlier dehydrated man who couldn't even stand up straight charged straight at him like a ravenous beast, without a second thought. Sylvan saw first-hand the effect of desperation, the want to live that does not pay attention to anything else but to preserve oneself.

The Knife came towards him, Sylvan grit his teeth and stepped back, the knife gashing his arm as he tried to block it. He felt the knife cut like warm steel being pressed unto him. The man cut lucky and grazed the side of his cheek, just below his eyes, A little more and he could've been blind. Sylvan's breathing and thought processes went into overdrive, he was lucky he was able to dodge.

Sure he asked for this. But he didn't think it will be this gritty, painful and damning. While he felt his arm burn. He remembered something. A long repressed memory of his.

He remembered the view from below as his father was above him dominantly struggling him and his vision fading, and no matter how he reached out. His father wouldn't stop--no matter how hard he screamed no one came to help. He was afraid, vulnerable and confused.

Even now, no one's going to help you...

Then he was in a different place, full of greenery, somewhere in the mountains, and all around him were gravestones. He was in the graveyard where his grandmother was laid to rest.

He was playing around as a child and moving his arms around as if to punch. His father called him and then said.

"If you're going to punch someone, it shouldn't be so wide. Or they'll see it coming" He said sternly. "A man must punch like this-"

Sylvan returned to where he was now, and he could feel the pain in full. He gnashed his teeth as it was the first time he felt pain like this. Getting Cut and stabbed wasn't a good way to go, nor was it pleasant even if it grazed him.

The other man was winding for another go, thinking that he can kill Sylvan.

Of all the God damned things to remember right now...

With his instincts taking a hold of him. Sylvan dashed forward clenching his right fist and then aimed to punch the man at the throat. He kept his eyes focused on it, aiming at it never taking his eyes and thoughts on how to go about it.

He put all his weight on to his waist and foot pivoting, he threw out all his strength on the punches he threw out against the man. He wasn't going to die. Not Today. He gave the man a means to defend himself, it was fair game. He was fighting for survival, he wasn't murdering him in cold blood.

Yes. Self-defense.

Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:50 am

The member 'Acruxis' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Physical (P)' :
Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 FACEDICEATTACK_zpsf9a3d533
Result :
Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 Phit Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 Pmiss Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 Phit Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 Pcrit
Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:30 am

Maria decided to leave before she could see what the result of this latest "test" was. She hoped the other man killed the skinny one, she didn't like the look of him. Her current objective, Bailing this dump. She had only returned home for a little while, she hadn't intended on staying. She lifted the kid (Eishi) onto her back and proceeded to leave the stable. She wanted to try and find someone to either look after the kid for her, or help her bail the town. Preferably not a nyanqin. She bolted straight for the town square and sat there, waiting for the kid to wake up and to perhaps see if she spotted someone who could help her. She sat on a bench and set the kid's head on her lap and made sure nobody tried to mess with him while she waited.

But before she took the kid anywhere, Maria pulled out the potion that she kept with her. She took out the cork from the bottle and poured it on the heart wound. A green light shined from the wound once the liquid made contact with it. As the light shined the would closed up fast, healing the wound up in full. She placed the empty potion back in her side pouch. The kid would be fine. Now she could look for help.

Last edited by Lufia_WhiteWolf on Tue May 12, 2015 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : saving a kid's life)
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

XP : 37919

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:38 pm

M'hirr, Eastern Wrozan...

Gene couldn't help but be kind of pissed at those sailors. As soon as they saw the mainland, they wussed out and steered clear of it, getting some kind of heebie jeebie vibe from it. Instead, they sailed all the way around it until they reached an island just to the northeast. As they made they're approach, everyone witnessed the giant metal bird falling from the sky with smoke trailing behind it. At least this made his trip worth the extra trouble. While the men were trembling in their shoddy boots, Gene couldn't help but grin at the prospect of eating it's contents, if there were any to be had.

The moment they reached shore, they tossed the swordsman off their vessel and ran off as soon as possible, despite having little in the ways of provisions. "Fine! Run away, you fucking cowards!!" He yelled while shaking his fist at them. "I don't need them anyway. They'd just slow me down." He brushed his cape off and made off towards the site of the crash. Everyone by the docks looked weary of Gene, turning their attention elsewhere as he passed by. "Tch! What a bunch of stiffs." He said, not very pleased by their behavior. A brisk walk later and he found an area that was cleared of trees, as evidence by the wood floating in the bay. He looked down into the water and barely saw the silhouette of a giant bird-like creature with part of it torn to bits.

"Awwwwwww~ dammit!! They must've already gotten the goods after it landed. Those damn cats work pretty fast." He assumed this was a carcass that was gutted with the remains left in the water and he knew that they grabbed whatever they need, leaving the unwanted stuff as it was. Looking at the beast made his stomach growl, not having eaten for a whole day after the food ran out on the ship. "I gotta eat something before I pass out~ Guess I got no choice but to look around, maybe find some good eats." He dangled around his rather hefty coin bag to see how much was left and there wasn't much left, 150 Gil at best. He'd be lucky if he could buy a whole steak, minus the drink.

The thing he noticed was that this whole town was made up of nothing but Nyanquin, no humans in sight as far as he could see. He kept his hand on the hilt of his sword to stay on guard, being reminded of his time in the wild lands of Doragul. While not as nasty, it was still pretty sketchy, everyone temporarily stopping what they were doing to glare at him. He didn't know what they were thinking, but he knew it certainly wasn't to throw him a welcoming party, not the kind he likes anyway.

He walked around until he got to what looked like the center of town, if you could even call it that. The glares seemed to dissipate after a while and left him to his business, for the time being. His unease was quickly abandoned at the first smell of fish, cooking fish everywhere. His sense of smell was overloaded by this magnificant aroma, cause his stomach to cry out for nurishment. "Eheheheheheh! Where to start, where to start~ Huh, what's this?" Among the all the people, two of them stood out the most. A Qin girl and a boy laying on her lap, a HUMAN boy at that, who looked a lot like a slave. The kid had blood on his shirt with a hole over his heart. "Shit!" He walked over to the girly and shot her a question of concern. "Sheesh! What the hell happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Meera's Stables

Sylvan's counter shocked the teacher which brought about his inability to defend himself against Sylvan's attacks. After the assault brought about by Sylvan the teacher fell on the ground, knocked out cold. Meera was impressed with Sylvan's fighting abilities but he lacked the true essence of this initiation. To survive in this world one must be willing to kill. 

Sylvan was the last initiate and he had to do the ritual correctly or else it would be executed. As a last chance to pass the test, Meera took it upon herself to remind Sylvan what he needed to do to make it in this world. "Good now kill him or die."

At the end of Meera's statement, the guards pulled out their swords and raised their shields and aimed it at Sylvan. Meera added nothing else. She had her arms crossed and waited for Sylvan's next decision.
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
Role Players
Role Players
Acruxis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Sylvan surprised even himself the way he was able to punch the man on his trachea and then elbowing it before tackling him using his shoulder to knock him down. The deed was done. He won without killing the man. Sylvan took deep breaths, he could still feel the rush of his blood and his heart beating fast. He relaxed his shoulders and dropped his guard when he was sure the man was knocked out cold and wouldn't be able to pull a surprise attack on him.

His fists opened, and he can start to feel the pain from his injury again slowly. He turned his head towards Meera.

"It's done…" He said coldly, however he was taken by surprise when he heard sounds of metal ringing as the swords were drawn out of their sheaths.

Sylvan turned and looked all around him. They were going to kill him.

"Why're you doing this? Isn't this wasting your money?! I heard you bought us. Why're you making us kill each other for fun?!" He shouted angrily.

Sylvan took a step back as he Nyanquins drew closer with their swords and shields at the ready.

"Why do I have to kill him?!"

A cold sweat trickled down his spine as his angry words fell into deaf ears, the nyanquins went closer for every word that he said, and Sylvan knew--the moment they get too close to him would be the moment they would stab him all over.

He clenched his fists once again. Angry at this powerlessness. Angry how this world wasn't much difference from theirs only that the brutality is much more open. Sylvan turned his eyes towards the unconscious man, a look of melancholy on his eyes.

I'm sorry…

"Give me a sword…" He weakly whispered as he extended his right hand that was uninjured, open hand waiting for someone to give him the said weapon, without taking his gaze off the unconscious person.

Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:27 pm

Meera's Stables

Meera was displeased with Sylvan's stubbornness but it was expected. She's been doing this for man years now. She's already seen things like this play out. She just nods at one of the guards and the guard suddenly executes the teacher by stabbing him in the head with a sword.

Meera turns to Sylvan and replies to him, "There is no fun here." 

Then she gestures J'asha to wrap it up. J'asha steps behind the guards as they advance on Sylvan. Meera reclines on her chair and received the documents presented to her by her assistant. "There is only one lesson that you need to learn, and that is how to stay alive."

Four veteran fighters stepped forward. Each of them armed with training swords and wooden shields. 

Click Here to Enter the Battle, Acruxis

Last edited by Ish'in on Tue May 12, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Arrival
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next