Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 6: Tangled Fates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
serpentarius
Moderators
Moderators
serpentarius

XP : (-)
Love : 4

Chapter 6: Tangled Fates Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Rockfell
Quest: Oh its him! The white knight!

#Vangran #Rockfell

Rockfell, seat of Clan Matos and the base of anti-Geisler sentiment...
Daybreak...

“OOOH ROCKFELL! DON’T YOU DARE, BE SOUR! BOW DOWN, TO YOUR LORD BARON GEISLER, AND FEEEEEEEEL, THE POWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

It was the loud proclamation of a big, muscle-bound black knight, heralding the arrival of the Northrend army, bolstered by a few more thousand allegiant warriors subservient to the Great Lord of Northrend. Following this loud, ominous threat was the sound of a deep war horn, booming across the daybreak sky. On Rockfell’s western horizon arose a massive line of  infantry and war beasts. The Northrend army with its full might, was going to knock on Rockfell’s door and destroy them for good. This day would go down in history as the Great Battle of Rockfell.

At the rear of the forces stood Baron Geisler, his most trusted generals, and other noblemen.  On Baron’s hand a silver bracelet was wrapped around. It was his trump card, the Binding Coil on which he could summon his almighty monster, the legendary Great Wyrm Midgardsormr. For now, he lacked the sufficient energy, the souls needed to call forth and awaken the beast. Hundreds first must die, so that he can fill the gem with soul force to stir up Midgardsormr.

[Baron Geisler]: “Thousands of men need not die today. Send forth a moogle to Lord Kiko Matos, I wish to parley with him.”
[Messenger]: “As you wish, my Lord.”

A moogle was sent over to Castle Rockfell and immediately it relayed the letter from Baron Geisler to Lord Kiko Matos. Kiko Matos read the letter, trembling in anger.

“Lord Kiko Matos, ruler of Rockfell,
I wish to treat with you outside the gates by the hills. If you come over here to me and discuss methods of peace I will spare your lives and the lives of your men, women and children. Refuse, and thousands of soldiers of the Northrend army will descend upon you. I will come up to your city and spear your ladies through the vagina with my swords. Then I will bleed you dry and let you sit out in the sun, shit-dried in Chocobo dung. I’ll do the same to your citizens. Nobody will be spared from my wrath.”
-Baron Geisler’s letter

After half an hour of preparations, Kiko Matos did what he could and rode out to meet with Baron Geisler by the hills. The two leaders finally in person.

[Kiko Matos]: “Let’s meet eye-to-eye Lord Baron Geisler.”
[Baron Geisler]: “We are. Now. I loved you, Kiko. I loved you as a brother but now you rise up against me. I’ll spare your lives if you bow down to me now and recognize my authority over you.

[Kiko Matos]: “Fuck you. We recognize no ruler but the Senka Family.”
[Baron Geisler]: “There are no more Senkas left to rule Rockfell. Oh wait. Maybe there is one more. Ser James Reid if you would please?”

Baron Geisler ordered his bannerman James Reid to give something to Kiko Matos. James Reid emptied a sack into the ground. Out of the sack rolled Ailyth Senka’s head and breasts. They were preserved with salt from the previous week. A surprise gift for Baron Geisler. Seeing Lady Ailyth’s remains stirred up feelings of anger in Kiko Matos. He asked a knight to hand him a pot of his urine, and splashed it on Baron Geisler’s face in retaliation.

[Baron Geisler]: “You love doing that huh, Lord Matos? Perhaps that’s what you do with your faggots. You love dousing yourself in golden showers?”
[Kiko Matos]: “You’re the faggot, Lord Geisler.”
[Baron Geisler]: “I’ll bathe in the golden showers of your women, Matos. I’ll even drink it. You’re shit, Kiko Matos!”
[Kiko Matos]: “You smell like shit! You eat shit! Your breath stinks!”
[Baron Geisler]: “It does!”

Archers from the Geisler side drew their bows and fired upon Matos’ party. Mortally wounded, Kiko Matos cursed Baron Geisler for his rudeness and dishonour attacking a parleying enemy. Baron Geisler didn’t care. He wrapped his hand around Kiko’s head and slit the fallen Lord’s throat, killing Matos dishonourably.
Back to top Go down
serpentarius
Moderators
Moderators
serpentarius

Love : 4

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 8:48 pm

Rockfell City,
Rockfell's Side...

Final Fantasy Tactics OST - Enemy Attack

Word of Kiko Matos' death reached his bannermen back at Rockfell Castle, and soon they were bickering among themselves who should lead. Their arguments were quickly brought to a halt when rocks started to sail across the sky and into the patch of land, right in front of the castle. Yes, Baron Geisler had declared an assault and had his catapults sending their heavy ammunition to knock down the venerable old castle.

Lord Ention Dee and Lord Piolo Pascuall agreed to set aside their differences for now. Together they will co-lead their armies in lieu of Kiko Matos. The latter's death during a parley was perceived to be the greatest insult today and Dee and Pascuall will not forgive Geisler for  this act of savagery.

Chapter 6: Tangled Fates Cavalr10

As soon as Geisler's catapults ceased, Rockfell's knights started to come out. Hundreds of them all at once, riding their golden chocobos. On the other side, Baron's black chocobo cavalry strode out and began to move eastward to the castle. The warring sides are 500 meters apart and are facing each other, on a large open plain.

[Lord Piolo Pasquall]: "Some of them men, think they fight this like we do. But no they don't! Make your sword come at thy neck! Disrespect us, no they shall not, they won't."

[Lord Ention Dee]: "Who owns this patch of gods-given land!?"

[Rockfell Army:] "We do!"

[Lord Ention Dee]: "Who shall win this battle!?"

[Rockfell Army]: "We will!"

[Lord Ention Dee]: "ANIMOOOO! ROCKFELL!"

[Rockfell Army]: "ANIMO!"

(Animo being an ancient word for "Long Live")

"Hail, Hail 
Land of Rockfell , 
Hail to Rockfell!! 
We'll hold your banner high and bright, 
A shield of green and white, 
We'll fight to keep your glory bright, 
And never shall we fail, 
Hail to thee our Land of Rockfell! 
Hail! Hail! Hail!"

It was a bone-chilling battle hymn that unnerved even the most stalwart of Baron Geisler's soldiers. But he himself was not moved. Half a kilometer away, the loud song of the Rockfell soldiers can be heard like a tidal wave of patriotism. Baron merely scoffed at this, knowing he outnumbered them greatly. Kiko Matos is dead, and Rockfell is doomed.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

Love : 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Rockfell

#Vangran #Rockfell

Thanks to the storm, Gaston was able to reach Rockfell in less than a day. Strangely enough, the storm passed shortly after they arrived at Rockfell's port. It was almost as if the storm had intentionally appeared just to carry Marius to the north. Gaston has some contacts in Rockfell, which is why his ship wasn't shot down as soon as he entered the port. Because of the war, Rockfell had little to no supplies coming in from the south. They relied heavily on Gaston to smuggle goods in from the south, in return they allow him to come and go without any resistance.

Chapter 6: Tangled Fates G5tPZXS
Rockfell is currently under siege from Baron Geisler's army, he has yet to unveil his slithering beast, the Midgardsormr. Rockfell's ruler, Kiko Matos, had just been dishonorably killed by Baron Geisler during their parley meeting.

Gaston wakes Marius up by kicking his leg. "Hey we're here! Don't forget you owe me money!" Death and fear everywhere, the enemy pounding at Rockfell's gates. Was this the environment Marius was looking for? What does he hope to achieve here in the north?
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

XP : 53018
Love : 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:28 am

Rockfell

Marius frowned as he stared out across the harbor. That the man was asking for money only barely registered, although regardless what he wanted the Alfeir still didn't have that much, which was why he had tried to play a bluff game that failed. Turning to the sailor, he paid him 3500 Gil, 500 more than he had originally offered, and exited the vessel, intent on making a difference in this bloody war.

It wasn't lost on him that he didn't have all the information necessary to discern which side was in the right, but that just meant he would have to find out on his own. There was always someone willing to talk, all Marius would have to do would be to find them.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

Love : 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Rockfell

#Vangran #Rockfell

Gaston gladly accepts Marius' money, he counts the coins and notices that he's 1,500 gil short. Gaston didn't look he happy, he looked at Marius discerningly and as Marius walks away he said, "Oi! This ain't what we agreed!? You trying to cheat me? Have you no honor? Oi! I'm talking to you Alfeir!"

Due to the siege, the city was pretty much in disarray and no one had time to entertain guests. But Marius was no ordinary guest, without his helmet to shade his face, Marius openly revealed to everyone that he was an Alfeir. People started looking at him with concern. What was he doing here? Was he an ally or an enemy? Or perhaps he was simply here to profit out of the suffering of others. It was uncertain what the Alfeir's intentions were at this time, but sure enough he will reveal his true nature to everyone.

Meanwhile, outside the city, Baron Geisler watched as his army clashed with the Rockfell infantry. The battle was slowly progressing towards the favor of the Baron but for him it was simply taking too long. Baron is an arrogant and impatient man and he wanted to end this quickly, but more importantly he wanted to show the world his newly acquired power. He stood on the mound of the hill where he impaled the lifeless bodies of Kiko Matos and his emissaries and lifted a Fabula Nova Cystal up towards the clouds and the sky turned dark.
Chapter 6: Tangled Fates Veu9J3E

Thunder and lightning roared in the dark forming sky. Something which dawned the appearance of a giant serpent pierced through the black clouds and flew over the battlefield. "Crush them all Midgardsormr!!" Geisler shouted.
Chapter 6: Tangled Fates 7lJBNTL

At the behest of it's master, the giant serpent opened it's mouth, aimed at the sky, and from it erupted countless beams of energy. Each beam had the destructive power the equivalent of 100 TNTs. The beam curved and changed direction, now it was headed towards the ground and like massive drops of rain, it obliterated everyone in the battlefield. Baron Geisler didn't care if 1/3 of his army was on the field, all he wanted was to use Midgardsormr and display his unrivaled power.

Several of the explosive beams landed on the city and caused extensive damage to the city of Rockfell. One of the beams landed just a few meters in front of Marius. It landed into a church which was being used to shelter the elderly, women, and children. The blast also destroyed nearby buildings like the infirmary and the weapons cache. Furthermore, the explosion also blew debris towards Marius and his right cheek was scratched by a piece of sharp wood. In just one move, Baron Geisler had completely dominated the tide of this battle. But he wasn't done yet, he was preparing for another attack, this time it will be focused more on the city as opposed to the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1