Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 3: Sleep

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

XP : (-)
Love : 30

Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Ohglis
The Haunting

As Eligor walked away, something suddenly spoke to him. "Did you really think we'd let you walk away? You must be a real fool." Several people started coming out from the shadows. Their faces resembled the villagers but they all had the same colored eyes, Red. Among them were the Mayor, the guards, and the scholar. There must have been hundreds of them and they looked at Eligor as if he was a delicious lump of meat. They surrounded Eligor, leaving him with nowhere else to go or run off to.

Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Nesiria
A child walks in the middle of them all. She approached Eligor with a smiling face, lips stained with blood, and said, "I like to play with my food before I eat them, am I a bad girl? Tell me did you enjoy the show? We've already met, in your room at the Inn. I knew you were special the moment you cast that shinning bright orb in Witch Hill. Yes I was there, I saw you. I bet you'd love to use it on me, on all of us don't you? Sadly this ain't that kind of story."

She raises her hand, causing the others to get in a ready stance. "You look like you at least a thousand years old am I right Alferian? You're still young, you have so much left to learn. But unfortunately it all ends right here. Here's what's going to happen. These villagers are going to rip you apart and eat you. You're not coming back, you are going to be digested in the bellies of these people. The End."
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

XP : 53018
Love : 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Ohglis
The Haunting

Eligor blinked at the demon child. "Well, as amusing as this has been, I really think you're overestimating yourself and underestimating me. And really, stalking? There are better ways to get my attention than this charade that you seem to have set up." Feeling that was enough, he prepared himself for the impending struggle. He had a feeling it wouldn't be quite as easy as he said it would.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Ohglis
The Haunting

The girl dropped her hand signalling the villagers to attack Eligor. They were too many, too fast, and too much for Eligor to take on by himself. They were like a pack of hungry wolves, some of them even carried weapons. The little girl just stood from the distance and watched Eligor be attacked by a giant mob.

The fastest one were the first to attack Eligor. They threw several various attacks at the Alfer. Soon more attackers came and more attacks followed. Eligor was up against an entire village of Vampires. This wasn't a fight he was going to win.

1st Wave of attacks:

Various Attacks (P) x10
Damage: 950
Target: Eligor
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:46 pm

The member 'Ish'in' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Physical (P)' :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Physicals
Result :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Pcrit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Pmiss Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Pmiss Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Pcrit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Pcrit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Pcrit
Back to top Go down
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:54 am

Reaction phase: 

950x1.25=1188x4=4752+3800=8552-3864=4688 dmg

BATTLE STATS FORM
Eligor Sithaer Lv:86
MOVES
HP
STM
STR
DEX
MAG
DEF
M.DEF
4952/9630

Cursing as he was barely able to avoid 2 of the attackers only to get blindsided by 4 others along with 4 that didn't take him by surprise but hurt all the same. All the swinging fists and sweeping kicks were taking their toll on him as Eligor didn't know if he'd survive another wave like that. 

While he didn't really care one way or another if he lived or died, that didn't mean he'd just lie down and take it from some childlike vampiric freak. Pouring his power into his hands, he summoned a bright light that if it did its job would be enough to blind everyone around him long enough for him to get away.

Action: Escape
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:54 am

The member 'Vangran' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Escape' :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Escapes
Result :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Fails
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:00 am

Ohglis
The Haunting

Eligor tried to flee, but there was nowhere to go. He was surrounded by hundreds of Vampires. In a desperate move, Eligor tried to blind the Vampires with his magic. They shielded their eyes for a bit but then realized it that simply being exposed to it didn't hurt them at all. More came, almost twice the number of the last group. They were set to finish Eligor off, when all of the sudden hundreds of arrows flew from the West. They were Aflerian Arrows, a group of Alferian soldiers rode in on Ohglis together with the village priest.

It was the priest who sought help from the Alferians in hopes that he might be able to save his village. But it appears that he's arrived too late. The Vampires were picked off one by one, each wooden arrow through their heart caused them to burn up and turned into ash. A few managed to escape along with their leader, the vampire girl. If it had not been for the reinforcements, Eligor would've been ground meat by now.
Back to top Go down
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:31 am

Ohglis
The Haunting

Slumping onto the ground wearily, Eligor popped off his mask and lowered his hood, letting his hair fall free and revealing his face to the wind. While his ploy had failed, he felt a strange kind of relief in knowing he was still alive. He looked off in the direction of his saviors, and saw that there were many Alfeir with bows in hand. Blinking slowly, he drew a ragged breath before he healed himself slowly. While he might still be alive, those things still packed a punch.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:49 am

Ohglis
The Haunting

Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Scenealfeir
The vampires scattered after being driven back the by Afleirian company. The Afleirs moved in unison, sheathing their bows at the same time, they were a far more organized race compared to the other races. Aflerian Captain approached Eligor, seeing that he was an Alferian he gave him an Alferian greeting. "'Quel Undome. Lle anta amin tu?"
Back to top Go down
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:06 am

Ohglis
The Haunting

"Mae Govannen. Amin nowe ron n'kelaya. Amin naa eithel, Diola lle. Ri' nauva rato faarea." He hadn't expected to meet one of his race this far from Cross, but he was grateful all the same. He stood slowly, trying his best not to aggravate any remaining wounds or bruises while grabbing his mask and placing it in the crook of his left arm. He hadn't been in Cross for over a century so they were a welcome sight.

(OOC: I got a little carried away when I found an Elvish translator, ehehe)
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:28 am

Ohglis
The Haunting

The captain nodded, "Lle creoso". He introduced himself as Caranor, captain of the Guards in Su'til. He had his healers take care of Eligor's injuries. He also described the monsters to be Nosritrein, or Vampires in the common tongue. Once the vampires had fled, the skies became brighter. The dark clouds that was looming over the village of Ohglis blew away and the stars and the moon were once again visible. "Tula Su'til." Caranor invited Eligor to Su'til.

*This is the end of Eligor's Chapter 3. His story will continue in chapter 4.
2000 XP awarded to Eligor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3