Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 4: The Path Ahead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

XP : (-)
Love : 30

Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:34 pm

Trials of Fate
The Last Guardian

Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 Scenekingandqueen

Once upon a time there lived a King, who's kingdom stretched from the Versosa Sea all the way up to the Wendell Sea. He was a kind and just ruler, but he was also fearsome and cold at the same time. This King had a special ability, he was able to use the wield the Power of Ice. Despite all that he had, all his wealth and power, the King still lacked one thing, a Queen. He spent over a quarter of a century searching for the one the right person, the woman that would become his half.

After years of searching, his efforts finally paid off. During a routine visit to the Northern holds, he met a young and beautiful girl. This girl was not of noble descent and yet her beauty is enough to win over the King's favor. Day and Night the King would court the peasant girl and spoil her with riches. But every time, the girl denied him. The King couldn't bring himself to harm the girl nor did he wish to force himself on the girl. He wanted to win her heart honorably.

It took the King six years of courtship until the peasant girl finally gave him her sweet yes. The two married almost as soon as they arrived in the capital. Just over 9 months later they had their first and only child. The Queen could no longer bare children after her first pregnancy. This saddened her and the King, but they took comfort in the fact that they already have a beautiful baby boy.

Today, the King and Queen are about to celebrate their 2nd Year anniversary. The Castle is preparing for the event, Eishi is one of the servants in the castle. After Eishi finished cleaning the Kitchen, the chef and his team move in to use the Kitchen. Eishi is told to go outside and clean the Chocobo Stables. 
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

XP : 60786
Love : 5

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 6:04 am

"Yes! Yes! You don't have to shout all the time. Sheesh..."

That lady sure is bossy. She's always nagging, no wonder she's single. After I finished cleaning the Kitchens, the Chefs started coming on to dirty it up again. When they finish, it's my job to clean the place again. Such is my life, the life of a servant. Never ending chores and shit.

"Shit."

It was the first thing I saw when I entered the stables. Back on Earth the birds there pooped these tiny portion, small enough to fill a pellet. But in this world, they had a slightly bigger version of the Ostrich and, oh boy, these things sure ate a lot. The closest possible thing I could relate this pile of shit into is probably my Grandmother's grass pie. It was big and it was terribly disgusting. But, being a kid I had no choice but to ingest what the grown ups want me to eat.

There was very little I could do. The Fate did not really tell me anything. All I know is that I have to clean this giant bird's stable. So I took a broom and began sweeping. I also prepared a bucket of water and a brush to wash the Chocobos. Furthermore, I prepared their breakfast, Gyshal Greens. It would save me a lot of time if I fed them while cleaning the stables, so that's what I did.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 7:09 am

Trials of Fate
The Last Guardian

The Festivities were about to begin, but in the King's chambers, the Queen was still in bed feeling unwell. She has been feeling ill for several weeks now. The healers can't figure out what was wrong with her physically. Over the course of her illness, the Queen has already lost around 20 kg in weight. She was looking uncommonly thin and extremely weak, and plagued with several other symptoms.

The King leans over to his wife, brushes her hair and says to her, "I'll postpone the celebration my Love. You need to rest."

The Queen shakes her head gently in disagreement and says to him, "No, please the people have worked so hard for this day. Let them celebrate it at least. And our son, he loves parties. He's been expecting this, please don't postpone it on my account. No matter what happens to me this is still the day we got married. I want you to be happy today all right?"

The Queen gave his King a frail, yet, tender smile. The King's eyes become teary, he knew how much his wife loved the people and their son. It pains him that despite all his sovereignty and power, that he could not do anything to save his wife from this mysterious illness that has stricken her. The feeling for powerlessness to save the woman he loves is tearing him apart from the inside.

Night and day the King prays to the Three Goddesses to cure his wife. But night and day, his prayers remained unanswered. His exhausted his healers, maesters and, everyone else in finding a cure for the Queens puzzling condition. Yet all his efforts have yielded no successful result.

He leaves the Queen for a moment to tend to his two year old son. A boy who's the perfect mixture of him and his wife, the future of this Kingdom. The King originally had a colossal structure made for his father's tomb, but after the Queen got pregnant he decided to offer the building to his child instead. The tall structure would be an offering to the Gods so that his child would be safely born into this world and would grow up to be strong and mighty like his father. It was originally painted white, but he soon changed it in accordance to the child's hair color. The building was completed a year after the King's son was born. It is said to be the tallest structure every built, he called it the Obelisk.

Meanwhile... The Chocobos were responding quite positively to Eishi. They liked him for one particular reason, because he feeds them. It was starting to get noisy, signalling that people have begun entering the Castle. Two kids, both boys, wondered into the stables. They were playing with sticks and chasing each other. One of them carelessly tipped over the bucket filled with water that Eishi was about to use for bathing the Chocobos. The two were innocently playing until one of them decides to run into the Queens Flower garden, causing the other to follow. Eishi had strict instructions not to let anyone into the Flower Garden without the Queen's permission or without a guide.

The Flower Garden was enormous and was like a maze, people could get lost inside without a guide to help them navigate. Fortunately, Eishi knows the garden well. Aside from the possibility of getting lost, there was also the risk of being poisoned. Some of the Queen's collection were toxic flowers. If the children were to touch them, it could pot them in a very dangerous situation.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:37 pm

I began hearing noise coming from the front of the castle. By the sound of it, it seems that the guests are starting to arrive. This meant that I would finally be able to take a break because the better dressed, and better paid, servants were now going to take care of things in the castle. It is not my place to interact with the guests, after all, I am just a dirty servant slash stable boy.

I then heard footsteps coming this way. It sounded like two people were coming this way and sure enough the two kids came running around messing up my work place. Not only that, they also managed to slip into the Queen's private garden.

"Oh shit!!"

I have to go get them now. Those spoiled rich kids, they think just because their parents are rich and powerful that they can go about and do whatever they want. I left the stables and went after the kids. The garden was such a big maze. I wonder if I could find them before something bad happens to them. I have to hurry, maybe I'll go check on the dangerous areas first.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Trials of Fate
The Last Guardian

The two children have wandered into the different parts of the maze garden. They were starting to feel lost and afraid. They were now regretting their decision to come and play here. But it was still Eishi's fault for letting them pass through without stopping them. Now it's up to Eishi to find the two children before they get in trouble.

Meanwhile, about 50% of the expected guests have already arrived and have gone into the castle. The King was nearly done getting ready for the party, while his wife was still in bed resting. The young prince was also getting ready for the event. He was accompanied by his nursemaid.

*CHALLENGE EVENT*
TRIALS 3-1

Find and located the two children within 5 posts. With each post you must roll the Challenge dice. I you get a CHECK that means you've found a child. If you get an X then that mean have to try again. You need to get Two Checks with in 5 tries or.... ^^

Don't wait for my reaction post. Just keep posting until you find the two children or fail the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:44 pm

As I planned I went over to the dangerous plants first to see if any of the children were there so I could stop them from getting poisoned. As I made my way through the garden maze, I did keep a sharp eye for the two boys. Thankfully, I had the garden mapped out in my head after working here for so long. If not then I would only be dooming myself by entering here.

But did it really matter if I knew or knew not the paths in the maze? I would have probably gone in anyway despite having no knowledge of the place. I can't leave those two boys to wander in this dangerous maze all by themselves.

The trip through the maze reminded me of a movie I saw back on Earth. It was titled "The Maze Runner" though this maze didn't have giant robotic spiders, it did have it's fair share of deadly plants. So I have to be careful as well. If I got poisoned, then the children are surely doomed. I tried to keep a positive mind. But I still couldn't help imagining seeing one of the boys on the ground and hurt. Fearing for the worst, I decided to take a shortcut to my first destination. I was really hoping I would get to see one of the children soon. The more time passes by, the lesser chance I'll be able to find them in time before something terrible happens to them.
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:44 pm

The member 'Pigloo' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Challenge' :
Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 Challenge
Result :
Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 Eks
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:55 pm

No luck!

"Darn they're not here!" I was sad to find that the children were not here but at the same time I was relieved that they were not. The Silver Milfoil. This type of plant is extremely dangerous should it make contact with the skin of animals and people. I causes paralysis within seconds and if not treated, can cause loss of consciousness and eventually death by lung paralysis. I was so relieved that the kids did not touch this plant.

There was another dangerous type of plant in the garden, actually there were lots more. It seemed like a good idea to check on those areas first to be sure. Also, just in case any of the children would come by this place I left a note on the telling them not to touch the plant and to wait here. I planned on circling back once I'm done scouting the entire Garden so I was a good idea to make them stay in one place.

Also I wrote the note down on a piece of paper that is used for picking up Chocobo dung and I used coal as my pen. Things that I happen to have in my pants. In case any one is wondering where I got the items from.

I left and headed over to the next dangerous area, hoping that I would finally encounter one of the kids.
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 7:55 pm

'Challenge' :
Result :
Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 Eks
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:05 pm

No not again!

Empty!

I finally made it to the Infecting Broadleaf area. I made sure I covered my nose and mount before I entered the area. This plant sprays spores once it's fruit is ripe enough, and if you inhale enough of it, it can grow inside you and turn you into it's breeding ground. It would feed on the nutrients and oxygen in the animal's blood and use it to nurture itself. The spores will them choose an appropriate spot where it could nest and grow until maturity. Usually they come out of the infected person's butt. The mature seed would then burst out from the host's flesh and then spread more spores. Then the cycle goes around and around.

Again I was frustrated that none of the children were here. But I was also, again, relieved because they did not go here, I hope. I left a note telling them to stay the heck out of this place and go to the next area. The next area is actually just full of harmless Bellsuckers. They surround the Infecting Broadleaf because the Bellsuckers will suck all the spores released by the Infecting Broadleaf and eat it.

Now I move to the next area. I was really hoping, really bad this time that I would be able to find one of the children. Time was not on my side and I was really starting to worry about them. The next dangerous area is one of my least favorite and I truly, truly hope none of the kids are over there.
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:06 pm

'Challenge' :
Result :
Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 Check
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Holy crap! NO!!!!

I finally found one of the kids! But God I was really hoping they did not go here. Whipering Knoot. These are by far my most hated plant in this entire garden. It looks like a big wall of different plants and grass that hangs on trees. Yes, imagine a cluster of various of species of plants with some grass hanging on a branch or trunk of a tree. It uses the wind to make whispering like sounds. Naturally, people are drawn into the sound and once they approach the Whispering Knoot.... It lashes on to you and inject you with a paralytic plant venom using it's countless tiny spikes, located on it's vines.

You have about three to five seconds before you are completely paralyzed. Then the plant pulls you up the tree and wraps around you. It'll keep injecting you with it's poison until your flesh melts and then it just sucks you up until all that's left are your bones. It's a long and painful way to die.

I was able to grab the child before he became the plant's next meal. I felt so relieved and thankful that I got here in time. I shook the kid vigorously and told him not to come in here ever again. Then I held his hand and took him with me to the next location.

Before I left, I attached a note away from the tree but to prevent the other kid from making a deadly mistake. I had several more places to go, but I've already spent too much time scouting the garden. I had to find the other boy in the next two areas or I fear it might be too late.
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:15 pm

'Challenge' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Yes! The last kid finally.

I had faith I would find the other boy and sure enough I did. I found him near the pond. God I hate this pond, and I hate this garden. I don't know what the Queen ate when she decided to assemble this garden. I mean it was designed like a death maze! The place was huge and it was easy to get lost in it and it's filled with death! Virtually over 10% of the plant population in this garden can kill a person and over 26% can hurt a person.

This pond houses my top 6 most hated plant in this garden. The Vision Fig. It's a fruit basically. It looks so tasty you will want to eat it if you saw it. The fruit causes hallucinations and the effects become permanent once you eat too much of it. There is no known cure to it and sadly people usually die from falling or self inflicted wounds.

So the kid was about the grab a bite at one and thankfully I was quick and slapped it out of his hand before he could even take a bite. I scolded him, like his little friend and shook him too. Then when all's done I took the kids and we made the trip back, hopefully nothing else happens while we're headed for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:22 pm

Trials of Fate
The Last Guardian

*CHALLENGE EVENT COMPLETE*

1000 XP awarded.

While Eishi was busy finding the two young boys, there was something happening in the Castle. Of course Eishi wasn't aware of it because he was outside, so he wasn't able to see what exactly occurred. But suddenly there was a bright flash of green light in the sky. Then there was a faint scream coming form the Castle. Then a strange and ominous mist appeared out of nowhere. The Mist was moving way too fast for Eishi and the boy's to outrun. First it ran underneath their feet, but as it soon got thicker and thicker until it was higher enough to for them to inhale it.

Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 Scenecastlemist

The two boys quickly fell ill after inhaling the mysterious fog, but Eishi somehow remained unaffected. The two boys began coughing non-stop. They fell on the ground and started screaming in pain as their bones started moving around from within their bodies. They skin was peeling off from their bodies and was being replaced by a new layer similar to an animal's hide. They were changing into something only seconds after inhaling the mist. Eishi couldn't do anything to save the children from this dreadful curse.

Soon thousands of screams and cries were coming from within the castle. It seems that the mist was able to penetrate inside the castle. The two boys were still squirming and wildly trashing around from the painful transformation. There was no such magic in existence that could change people into whatever it was that these two children were changing into. 

The two children were not children anymore, in fact they weren't even human. The two creatures had black skin and long arms. They were so darkly colored that they were like an empty void shaped like hunchback man with extremely long arms and no feet. They had eyes that glowed an eerie white, and teeth that were sharp as knives. The two kids turned around and faced Eishi. At first they weren't really doing anything but suddenly they started screaming and ran at Eishi with their long arms with sharp claws and razor like teeth. But before they could reach Eishi, the two were hit with an arrow both in the head. The arrow knocked the two creatures back but it did not kill them. 

The bowman was a member of the King's personal guards. He was situated high up in one of the towers of the castle and was far from the Mist, however, it won't be long before the Mist reaches him also. The two creatures were already recovering from being shot in the head with an arrow. The Guard shouts at Eishi to get the hell out of there and come into the castle.

Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 Scenebowman
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 9:54 am

What in the world is going on here???

We were on out way out of the Garden, me and the two boys, when suddenly this mysterious mist just appeared out of nowhere and surrounded us. At first I thought it was just an ordinary event but then I thought that the season was not remotely close to produce fogs or mists. I felt something wrong when it started getting thicker and thicker. It became so thick that it engulfed us three whole.

Shortly after the two children were exposed to vapor, they fell down and were shouting. They look like they are experiencing great amounts of pain. I rushed over to them to see what I could do. Perhaps this was the effect of some new plant the queen has added in her collection. If so why aren't I affected. Perhaps it only targets children. I have to get these children to an infirmary as soon as possible.

I tried lifting them up, but they would not stop squabbling. All of their trashing around was making it extremely difficult for me to carry them anywhere. Then I noticed it.... I think I saw one of the children breaking his own bones. It was weird like in a sci-fi film. I knew I had to step away, this was some Conjuring shit right here.

Sensing danger, I took several steps backwards. Sure enough the children mutated into this black colored monsters like the ones from the Anime Bleach. Then they started coming towards me. My initial instincts were to look around for a weapon or anything I could use to defend myself. But there was nothing in the garden that suited that purpose.

Fortunately, just as they were about to get me. Two arrows flying from the direction of the castle, impaled the two monster's skulls. I could this man's voice calling out to me. I turned and saw one of the King's guards shouting at me, telling me to come inside the castle. I turned around and saw the two monsters recovering slowly from being shot in the head. It freaked me out and I ran as fast as I could towards the castle and into safety.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:09 am

Trials of Fate
The Last Guardian

Making his way into the castle, Eishi still remains unaffected by the toxic mist. Once inside, he finds himself in an intersection. On his left was the staircase leading to the upper floors where the Knights and the other survivors are, and to his front was a passage leading to the main hall. 

The sight wasn't pleasant. All around, there were dark beings howling and looking for other creatures that they could kill and eat. There were other people who remained unchanged like Eishi in the Main hall, but all of them are either dead or are being eaten alive by the violent and hungry dark entities. For a moment, none of them noticed Eishi. But soon they caught a glance at the corridor and saw him there. Those who did, rampaged their way towards the boy.

Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 SceneShades

One of them almost got to him, but another arrow to the head stopped it before it could grab a hold of Eishi. It was the Knight who saved him before, again who came to save him. The Knight was up on the third floor, he had a good vantage point of where Eishi is but he cannot go directly there to save him. Instead he aids the boy by shooting his aggressors in an attempt to slow them down. "RUN BOY!! RUN!!!" The Knight shouted.

*CHALLENGE EVENT!!*

FIGHT OR FLIGHT?

Eishi has the option to either Fight the Dark monsters or run up the tower and on to safety. You must get 3 CHECKS in Five attempts. Each post is one attempt. Keep rolling and don't wait for my post after each roll. Failure will result to a battle.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:20 am

I cannot explain what I saw when I entered the castle. It was a page taken out of a Stephen King horror novel. I personally never read any of his work, but I did hear some of my smarter classmates talking about him so I assumed it would be a smart thing to say. These monsters were like Locusts, with an appetite for human flesh. I stood there paralyzed in fear. I could not do anything for those people because I felt so afraid and powerless.

I was so petrified that I completely lost track of myself. I failed to realize that one of the monsters was already running towards me. This was by far the scariest feeling I have ever felt. To see these vast number of scary looking alien like things coming at me at full speed. Suddenly being chased by zombies felt like a long line in a coffee shop compared to this.

I raised my arm, trying to shield myself from the monsters. But, again, suddenly the Knight comes to my rescue. He shouts at me and tells me to run. I came to my senses and quickly ran up the stairs trying to find refuge from the Dark Spawn.
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:20 am

'Challenge' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 12:33 pm

I was able to get a good start thanks to the Knight. This is by far the longest stairs I have ever climbed. Well, at least it felt that way. I was able to reach the next floor and was about to climb onto the next one. But then I realized that there might be some survivors on this floor. I was about to walk down the corridor but then I saw that there are more of them creatures on this floor and they also saw me. I abandoned my foolish attempt to be a hero and just continued to run up to save my own life.

It was not a good feeling, knowing I could have done more to save more people during these dire times, but I was really left with no other choice. I cannot fight those creatures unarmed and I know that they cannot be killed easily. I mean they can survive an arrow to the head for crying out loud. I would only be throwing away my life aimlessly if did not run now. I will not be of any use to anyone dead.

This world just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I can really understand the whole zombie thing but this alien ghost deal is too much for me. I was beginning to wonder what exactly was I suppose to do in these trials.

What in the world are these trials for? Why did that tiny cat with big o'l fluffy ears choose me for this anyway? I am not strong or brave or whatever it thinks I am that's not me. All I wanted was to get out of this prison, get back to sir Gene, so we can finally figure out a way for me to go back home to my world.

I just want to go home! I do not want to be chased by zombies or shadow monsters. I just want to home and visit my mom. I do not even want to go abroad anymore. I want to stay home with my mom. I can take care of the house and everything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next