Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Most Loved Event "Chapter 5"

Go down 
+2
Hollowed Sora
Ish'in
6 posters

Who is the most loved character in chapter 5?
Agnes Nera
Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" I_vote_lcap20%Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Dick Ironballs
Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" I_vote_lcap0%Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eishi Shibuya
Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" I_vote_lcap0%Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eligor Sithaer
 0% [ 0 ]
Luc Seifer
Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" I_vote_lcap60%Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Marlow Sithaer
 0% [ 0 ]
Sakuya Inutsuki
 0% [ 0 ]
Sylvan Cruz
 0% [ 0 ]
Yui Saki
 0% [ 0 ]
Zale Corin
Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" I_vote_lcap20%Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

XP : (-)
Love : 30

Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" Empty
PostSubject: Most Loved Event "Chapter 5"   Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 pm

FFMSL MOST LOVED^^ CHAPTER 5

Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" Mostloved
This event aims to inspire players to do better in terms of their RPing, in FFmsl. The winner of this event will receive:
10,000 XP, 
Double XP for 1 month and,
the title of Most Loved character for Chapter 5.

You can vote for yourselves, if you want, don't worry I won't judge you for it. ^^, Only player-characters are included in this poll. To qualify the character must've made at least 3 posts in the Chapter. Voters can opt to announce their pick or keep it a secret ^^ Anyone, so long as a member, who's read Chapter 5 can vote.

In the event of a tie: I shall make a vote to break the tie ^^

Criteria for judging:
-Only Chapter 5 posts must be considered for this voting in this poll.
-Quality and length of post
-Character performance

The Poll closes after 10 days, ending the votes. The winner will be announced shortly after the poll has been closed.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Hollowed Sora
Role Players
Role Players
Hollowed Sora

XP : 44731
Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Event "Chapter 5"   Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 4:28 am

I would've voted for Eishi because I think he had the best performance out of everyone else in chapter 5 and his story was really interesting to read.
However, because he's not here, I've decided to vote for me instead.
Back to top Go down
[][][][]
Moderators
Moderators
[][][][]

XP : 251911
Love : 4

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Event "Chapter 5"   Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 10:32 am

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeriously~!? Pigloo most definitely did NOT~! have the best performance in Chapter 5~! Just how deep is your head stuck up your butt~!?

I'm voting for the REAL MVP~!
Back to top Go down
Luc Seifer
Role Players
Role Players
Luc Seifer

XP : 57344
Love : 3

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Event "Chapter 5"   Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 1:24 pm

He who is without

(Voted....)
Back to top Go down
Hollowed Sora
Role Players
Role Players
Hollowed Sora

XP : 44731
Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Event "Chapter 5"   Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 pm

As the hero of the story I should win most loved! Just saying XD
Back to top Go down
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

XP : 53018
Love : 1

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Event "Chapter 5"   Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Just watch out, Third King of Red, that you don't let your head get overlarge.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

XP : 60786
Love : 5

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Event "Chapter 5"   Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 9:08 am

Hi. I voted for Luc Seifer because I think he did an excellent job in the rp. I saw him as this emotionless man who was broken before but now had just rebuilt his life, only to have it be torn apart again. Then all his repressed emotions just comes out to the surface all at once and it like chaos. So now he has become like a heat seeking missile. It does not matter if he explodes on impact just as long as he hits his target.

It is exciting to see what he would be willing to sacrifice or go through just to get his revenge. So I think that he is definitely one to look forward to in the next chapters.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

XP : (-)
Love : 30

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Event "Chapter 5"   Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 9:09 am

Well there we have it. After 10 days we have a winner. Chapter 5's most loved character is none other than Luc Seifer. Congratulations Luc and now for your prize.

You have won 10,000 XP, Double XP for 1 month, and the title of Most Loved Character in Chapter 5. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Event "Chapter 5"   Most Loved Event "Chapter 5" Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Loved Event "Chapter 5"
Page 1 of 1